§ 1 Booking
- Applicants who want to book a course have to fill in the application form at our SCI Website. The application for booking a course is an offer to enter into a binding contract with SCI. After completing the application form accurate you will be guided to a payment form to pay the obligatory Registration Fee of 900 €.
- As you receive the confirmation of your booking a binding contract takes effect. This contract will be subject to theses general terms and conditions.
- Applicants are advised to make bookings as early as possible as places in preferred programs are limited and the Visa procedure needs longer time.
§ 2 Course Fee / Terms of Payment
- The prices of each course vary and are published on our website.
- The confirmation of a booking is subject to a registration fee of € 900 by credit card to prove the credibility of the applicant. The Course Fee is payable in EURO (EUR).
- After receiving the “Registration Fee”, SCI will send you a confirmation by e-mail including the invoice for your selected course together with a payment “Link” for the “Final Fee”.
- 60 days prior to the course start the outstanding “Final Fee” has to be paid in full.
- Applicants that do not pay the fees according to these terms are not allowed to participate.
§ 3 Revocation
- The applicant has the right to declare the revocation of the booking in text form (e-mail, letter, fax etc.) within a period of 2 weeks without giving any reason. The revocation period begins with the receipt of the confirmation e-mail of SCI (§1 Abs.2). The revocation has to be sent to
SCI Stephan Consulting International
Fax: +49 (0) 6244 919779-20
In case of revocation SCI will repay any received payments immediately at the latest 14 days after the declaration of revocation.
§ 4 Cancellation
- Applicants are allowed to cancel any booking not later than 60 days prior to the course. The deposit will be reimbursed less 10% administration cost.
- Where a cancellation is made less than 60 days prior to the course there will be no refund, except less disbursements for personal side costs.
- SCI may cancel the booking of the applicant if the minimum number of applicants is not reaches or if an event outside of the control of SCI prevents SCI from providing the selected course. In this case all received payments will be reimbursed immediately. SCI is not liable for any damages or losses resulting from the cancellation of a course because of external reasons.
- All refunds are paid in EUR. SCI is not liable for any losses due to currency exchange fluctuations.
§ 5 Student obligations
- Applicants are responsible to maintain a valid immigration status to allow the applicant to participate the course.
- The Applicant agrees to strictly follow the advice of the providers of the booked course and attend all classes regularly and on time.
- Courses are held in English language. The applicant is responsible to ensure a sufficient level of English language skills (spoken and written) to successfully attend the course.
- A breach of any course rules or student obligations may result in dismissal from the course.
§ 6 Insurances
- All students must have comprehensive travel insurance. Health Insurance is obligatory.
- SCI provides an additional Liability- an Accident Insurance for the period of the training in Germany.
§ 7 Visa
- Requirements for visa differ depending on the citizenship of the student. Students are responsible to apply for visa and allow sufficient time to obtain a visa.
- Students are getting a “Invitation Letter” to the German Embassy.
- If a visa is denied and a student receives a visa refusal letter he is allowed to cancel the course immediately. In this case the student receives a full refund of his payments less 300 € administration fee.
§ 8 Discrepancies
- In case of discrepancies or complaints about the training course or accommodation the student may contact SCI directly on .
§ 9 Limitation of Liability
- Each party shall be fully liable for intent and gross negligence as well as for damages resulting from injury to life, body or health. In case of ordinary or slight negligence, each party shall be liable only for breaches of a material contractual obligation. To the extent permitted by law: no party shall be liable for any lack of commercial success, lost profits and indirect damages and liability in accordance with the above clauses shall be limited to the typical foreseeable damages.
- SCI will not take liability for any damages or losses caused by the violation of obligations or breaches of contract of third parties (training providers, providers of accommodation etc.).
§ 10 General
- Each paragraph of these terms and conditions operates separately and are construed in accordance with German Law. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful the remaining paragraphs will remain in full effect. UN Sales Law is explicitly excluded.
- The exclusive jurisdiction is Worms, Germany